Friday, January 10, 2003

Just finished my last lesson for this week-- HRM, the first business module I've taken in NUS. Life this week had been peaceful, as it's the first week of school, but it's pretty boring as everyday I just came here for a lecture and that's it! Been spending a lot of time in the comp lab surfing the web and doing the unnessary.. hee hee.. This morning was quite amazed that I can wake up at 7.20am as the lesson is at 9am, the earliest in my timetable. Actually I was thinking that I would be quite tired as I slept at 3.30am this morning, but I woke up when the alarm sounded and was really awaken when I realised that I've made an embarassing mistake. =P On New Year's Day, I had received a sms from my AJC schoolmate Lishi, and it was after a long time since she contacted me and sent me a new year greeting. I didn't know why but I keyed in her name as Li Sze, another friend who have the same name and went with us for the thailand trip. These two days I had been trying to contact Li Sze, as today we are meeting up for Aileen's birthday celebration, and I had sent the sms twice to Lishi instead!! She must be quite puzzled and wondering why I kept asking her to go despite didn't know Aileen very well. Oh well!! At least she msged me to clarify and now I know why.. Recently, just heard from Sihua that Lishi is getting engaged soon..and Agnes 2nd child is actually on the way!! I was really surprised as I didn't even know that Agnes got married just one year after our A's..

No comments: