Wednesday, January 15, 2003

Today one of my close friend is quite upset over some personal matters, feel quite sad for her too.. Don't really know how to make people feel better, but can only provide a listening ear, but I've realised that nowadays the worst things that can affect people is usually the same thing. Even the strongest of us also have an emotional side, and I wonder how many people had actually fallen into the same trap? (found a way to write chinese characters, but when reading the page have to switch the encoding on the "view" to simplified chinese, if not will be staring at weird characters instead)

我的至理名言:
--在一个人身上受过伤, 那同样的伤必定还会再来伤害你一次。最好的方法,就是杜绝。
感情要来, 你当不了。感情要走, 你也留不下。 --

Recently I'm reading a chinese novel, and I realised that many stories in real life or in the fictional world is still the same, with the same morals behind it. Well, maybe it's only those written by 琼瑶 or JRR Tolkein may be impossible. And that reminds me of my favourite song by Jay, which was still the best among those he sang the other night.

安静
只剩下��琴陪我��了一天
睡著的大提琴 安�o的�f�f的
我想你已表�F的非常明白
我懂我也知道 你�]有�尾坏�
你�f你也���y�^我不相信
�恐�你陪著我 也只是曾��
希望他是真的比我��要�勰�
我才��逼自己�x�_

你要我�f多�y堪 我根本不想分�_
�槭颤N��要我用微笑���н^
我�]有�@�N天份 包容你也接受他
不用��心的太多 我��一直好好�^

你已���h�h�x�_ 我也��慢慢走�_
�槭颤N我�B分�_都�w就著你
我真的�]有天份 安�o的�]�@�N快
我���W著放��你 是因�槲姨��勰�

No comments: