Friday, January 24, 2003

It's Friday again!! And I'm skipping HRM tomorrow, as I'm having interview at the MOE. Heard that the interview is quite crucial, other than looking at you to decide if you look pretty enough, they'll scrutinize almost everything else to make sure you are better then the other 15000 applicants. Well, I'm trying to get a thesis about education done to impress them... =P Actually I didn't prepare much, I'll bet they will probably ask me why I want to become a teacher, and so I'm trying to think of a diplomatic yet creative answer that sounds just right. Guess they'll probably ask me about each of the Cs in my result slips too..then I'll have lots of stories to tell. Had my clothes chosen last night, with the help of Mum and sis. Recently I took out two books which I've gotten during my relief teaching days, "Teaching- A journey of Love" and "If not for my teacher..." a book which I practically choup from the staff lounge.(hahaa, just conveniently forgot to return it) Think reading them did inspire me a bit and gave me some of the answers I need. Good luck to me man..

No comments: