Monday, February 03, 2003

Yoyo.. Just now my friend Qiming gave me a riddle to solve, and I managed to do it within 5 minutes!!! Felt so proud of myself..

RaY (2:00 AM) :
hey u free? help me solve 8 chiense words
^Akane^=) (2:01 AM) :
what words?
RaY (2:01 AM) :
wait.I send u sms
^Akane^=) (2:02 AM) :
haha..what makes you think i will know the answer?
RaY (2:03 AM) :
I duno.
just ask ard who know the answer.
RaY (2:04 AM) :
my frenz ask em to solve it.. but can't figure out
^Akane^=) (2:04 AM) :
hmm..so far only the first word...
RaY (2:04 AM) :
wat the first word?
^Akane^=) (2:05 AM) :
wait.. see can make sense or not first
RaY (2:05 AM) :
ermm k
^Akane^=) (2:07 AM) :
think i solved it liao...
hahhha
RaY (2:07 AM) :
what's the eight words?
^Akane^=) (2:08 AM) :
is this supposed to be difficult?
RaY (2:10 AM) :
wa.. dunoo.
I'm lousy I think

I received the sms around 2.02am and solved it at 2.07am.. think he was quite impressed also.. Hahahaa. See if you can beat my record!


心头十八添一日
单身贵族尔相称
春来人去无日月
一人伴随到白头
高头只有一对脚
东南西北路遥遥
有人为伍吾口多
两人共枕非夫妻

请猜八个字.

No comments: