Monday, January 27, 2003

It's Monday!! But luckily for me, I didn't have monday blues as I spent the whole day at home slacking, sleeping, watching TV (usually I don't get to watch any TV during weekdays) etc.. I helped Mum in a bit of spring cleaning, and also started to clear my room. I'm supposed to pack the cupboard of clothes, my desk and the chest of drawers next to the bed. But in actual fact I only cleared the desktop from pieces of paper like bills, letters, and notes from the last semester and some NP stuff, and also packed my drawer full of postcards (I was sorting them out so that those repeated ones I can exchange with some friends who are also postcards fans). Halfway through the sorting, I was suffering from a sore back and went to take a nap.. =P Then didn't feel like spring cleaning anymore, so it stopped there. I spend the rest of the afternoon watching Jielun's VCDs instead.

Didn't feel like writing a blog initially, but went to Danping's blog and saw a long update about her weekend, so i'm feeling quite inclined to write something too. Yesterday, went kayaking.. quite unwillingly initially but the day ended quite well. We let the group off for washing up at 3.30pm as they were very fast learners in the skills and everything went on so smoothly. There was still a couple of hours left before the rest will be ready for the meeting. So Tiancai (he's a nice guy who owns a BMW) drove San, Lance and me to Whitesands and we slacked at Macdonald's eating sundaes and fries (treated by tiancai also) =) This is the first time I finished the course so early and have the luxury to slack around. We even went exploring around the Whitesands library, then bought pizzas back for the rest. I was quite tired when I came home, but at least I managed to unpack my stuff and washed the wet clothes on my own. (sometimes mum did it for me, heee hee.. )

No comments: