Sunday, February 09, 2003

Yah..I've included the archives although it looked quite uncool after I added to the whole layout. But I realised that this blog page is actually getting as long as a football field, and some of my earlier blogs are disappearing..
The long awaited sailing course is finally here, it didn't fail my expectations as a very tough experience, even though I had an advantage over the rest as I've sailed before. But the advantage didn't take me very far out to sea. The only experience after the sail boat capsized was even worse than the previous times, even though the first few moments on a laser was not as lost and horrifying than my first time on the topper. I just realised that I can covert to sail a laser just by taking a day course, and the cost is also much much cheaper. I think the worse buy of the whole course is not even experienced yet.. next week will be hell day. Nevertheless, I still enjoyed myself mainly because of the companions.. =)
Luckily that we didn't suffer from a great energy loss today, as we only sailed for less than half an hour each. I guess going through just a lecture will not be much of a problem for me tomorrow. It will be Grandpa's birthday and we're going Allson's Hotel as he's invited many relatives this year, since he's turing 80 years old. So I'm supposed to be home by 5pm to go there with my family, didn't meet up most of my relatives from my father's side for many years. I think many people will be shocked that me and sisters are so 'old' already.

No comments: