Thursday, February 06, 2003

It's 3am in the morning of 6th Feb 2003, and I'm blogging here. What am I'm doing up at this hour? Well.. kind of busy with some stuff, but I'm also not very sure what I'm busy with.. .hee heee.. I'm trying to read up for tomorrow's lesson, check out funkygrad and other online things at the same time. And decided to do some blogging. Actually the word 'blog' came from the word 'web log' (didn't realise that) and I guess eventually it evolved into blog, so that it sound more hip and cool and suited for this age. I wondered what happened to the 'we', guess 'we blog' doesn't sound so cool althought it makes more sense, that's why..

Realised that I've been complaining to almost everyone I know about the term paper, as it disrupted a really enjoyable CNY holiday, not only that, it also caused me pre-CNY and post-CNY stress as I kept worrying about it way before the holiday.. Damn.. But anyway, it's finally done and handed up. Think I must be slacking and delaying the whole process of producing it, actually I was lucky in a way to host the first forum as everyone replied enthusiastically and provided a lot of material for my writing. But lazy lazy me.. tsk tsk..

This week seemed to pass really fast, mainly because Monday was a public holiday, so no Monday blues for everyone. I didn't attend lecture on Tuesday, self declared an extra day for my holiday.. But today when I went for tutorial, almost everyone I asked didn't go for the lecture too..phew! I wonder who turned up other than the lecturer himself.. Was mentally drained after today's tuition, as it was a 3 hour session, and the kids went away for holiday in Australia for the past five days. They came back with sunburnt faces and loads of homework. Felt quite drained myself at the end of it, even though it was a relatively easy session since I didn't need to issue any work. The best part was at the end of it, the kids' Mum gave me a big bag of chocolate from Australia and $20 ang pao! The youngest daughter (a toddler) in the family was howling after that and I thought she couldn't bear to part with the goodies, but I realised she was angry with her older sister as she wanted to be the one to give me the choco.. hahahhaha.. I was really happy on my way home.

No comments: