Sunday, February 16, 2003

这是个古老的传说. 午夜12点时对着镜子削着苹果.记住皮不可以断.削完之后镜子就会出现...





没有皮的苹果..

Yah, corny right? Esp when it's sent in SMS and you're expecting this to be sometime romantic when it was sent to me the eve of Valentine's Day. I still remember that when I was younger, the series of 'True Singapore Ghost stories' was really popular, and in one of stories, it was said that your future husband will appear in the mirror if you peel the skin of an apple off with a knife at midnight. To add on to that, I think that a candle must be lit or something. And in the story, the girl was so scared when an image appeared in the mirror that she threw the knife she into the mirror, and years later she met a guy she fell in love with, but he had a scar on his face. And when asked why there's a scar on his face, he said that he was walking along the road one day at midnight, and something sharp flew out from nowhere and hit his face.

In a way, this year's Friendship Day was quite eventful for me. Well, most of the 'happening' events actually took place after the previous blog, which I sounded quite bored as I was really feeling really bored just before my tuition.
I think sometimes when you expect things to be really bad, it may never meet your expectations and you will actually end up very relieved and very happy with how it turned out. Yesterday I had my marathon tuition from 9am - 6pm, it was the first time I actually done it..incredible.. But I should say that the kids were actually behaving quite well, and even the most dreaded session passed relatively fast, I was really lucky. Came home feeling drained after the whole day of traveling around for my tuition, did not have any programme planned in the evening, it was really peaceful as only Dad and me was around for the whole night so I slept very early to prepare for the sailing course. And after one whole week of praying, today's wind condition turned out to be the extreme of what happened last week, there wasn't much wind at all. Although at times I was really feeling quite bored turning and turning around, but I was really thankful that the long and tiring day I had imagined turned out to be manageable beyond my imaginations. Well, maybe if there was more wind things could be more challenging.. at least it's the first time I've sailed without capsizing. Hope things will still be the same next week..=) Well, just a little more wind will be better, think I had over-prayed last week.

No comments: