Tuesday, February 11, 2003

Although I didn't suffer from Monday blues.. felt a very intense need to start working real hard today, I think the virus that is spreading around is attacking me.. and that is STRESS!! So many deadlines to meet, I'm really looking forward to the term break coming up after next week..
The main stressors of my week will roughly goes like this:

Today: Went for project meeting for HRM, as we are going to have a presentation on Friday. Realised that I got a CA coming up this Friday for the same module too.. so have to sort out my notes and zap those missing ones.
Tuesday: Short day for me, but have to clear up my place for visiting on Wed, zap missing notes. Lots of miscellaneous things to do to clear up the week's work, e.g research for projects and assignments.
Wed: Friends coming for visiting and I'm going out for the whole day. Have to prepare for the project meeting on thurs, as our project is due next week. (this is for IF3202 module) Research and type out 4 page essays before the meeting.
Thursday: Project meeting; Another 4 page essay due on Friday for my Intro to Literature studies module. Already started on it last friday, hopefully can get a good grade. Busy busy busy day...
Friday: CA1 and presentation for HRM module. Assignment due for EN1101 module. And it's V-day.. should I go out??? sigh...

What a stressful week!! And in the midst of all these.. I need to check out the IVLE everyday as there's tutorials for two modules that's being held online and we need to post on the discussion forums. Basically I only need to attend one other tutorial this week only as Wed is a holiday, so tutorial on that day is canceled. To add to all these, I'm trying to dig out some time to go and exercise too, as Sunday I'll probably die in a horrible state.

No comments: