Monday, February 17, 2003

On the whole a very good paper. You describe a number of important aspects of placebos and discuss several key issues. It would have been good if you could have gone into more depth on some of the issues but on the whole a very credible job.
Grade: A-

Remember the term paper I was complaining a whole lot about? The lecturer had graded it and emailed back to me tonight, I was really proud of myself..heh heh.. and quite impressed with the lecturer too. I didn't realise that there's a function in MS Word to add comments and view comments in the document. My lecturer actually made use of that to grade and comment on my term paper which was submitted throught IVLE. He's a really clever guy, as everything about the module was actually done online except for the lecture, so that people will not find him too boring..

No comments: