Sunday, February 23, 2003

It's term break!! It's term break!! And this week is pay week as well..so I'm going to be financially privileged again.. =) Just in time for the dive trip as well... Think my holidays going to get burned pretty fast, as the diving is going to take up 4 days already. Only told my mum that I'm going for a trip with my friends as it's holiday and my birthday is coming up.. shhhhhhhhh.... Been thinking that even when I'm back shouldn't tell her the truth, as diving is really one dangerous activity and she's going to give me a piece of her mind. Even having birthday after that is not going to help...

And I'm getting older again!!! Sigh..actually I'm getting older every minute and every second. Realised that each year really flew by after I hit 20 years old.. by the time I'm back from the dive trip, it'll be the end of the term break and only two more months for me to study and II'm going to work for the rest of my life.. How sad.. Everything seems so uncertain? Been to the career fair at MPSH the other day, and saw a lot of final year students there, practically signing up with every company they can find at the place and speaking to everyone representative they can see. I guess I was also doing the same, giving it a shot regardless it's banking, insurance, financial or public sector. The greatest irony was the big MOE booth and people flooding there was still as many as ever, and I just got rejected from them again..

No comments: