Saturday, May 01, 2004

Woah..I haven't been back for over a week!! I have lots of things to blog about, just can't seem to find the time to do any blogging the past few days. Sigh..too bad didn't have any update for Miss Wu when she's online amidst her super sickness.

Yah, and it seems that I've forgotten what I've wanted to blog about either. Sheesh.. Anyway, just some updates. I've been meeting over 120 different students for the past few days, and had pretended to be listening to them attentively while they read aloud a passage, telling me about a picture. Yesh, it's the oral exams week! I was pretty horrified when I'm sheduled to be in school by 8am every morning. And including my normal teaching hours..that will be 11 hours everyday!!! But god had helped me perserve through the two days by miraculously raining extremely heavily during dismissal times, so I had an good excuse not to go for tuitions. Hahahaa..and come home earlier to settle down in the comfort of a hot shower and my blankets.

It was pretty exciting, especially for Thurs. It was really pouring like pails of water coming down.. erm..like standing below a waterfall. On Wednesday, I still could make it to the nearest bus stop outside the school, but I barely walk for 10m and my pants are already soaking wet. Tiring..and I longed for my bed by then. On Thursday, I realised to my dismay that I've left my umbrella to dry at home, so there was no way I could get out of school. Super suay!! There were many teachers and students stucked in the school too, and it was already getting dark. In the end, most of the teachers managed to get a lift from others, or get someone to come and get them. And I was too paiseh to ask for a ride, but I was scared to be the only one left. Luckily, I thought of booking a cab to come and get me. Ha!! It was a very brilliant idea as I didn't get a drop of rain, and I left just in time when they're waiting for me to get out so they can close the gate. Woah...

No comments: