Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Blogger got a new interface!

Hey hey, wasn't back for a week or so, and didn't realise that blogger got so many coolz stuff now. Anyway, was feeling really happy (like I'm using window XP for the first time) while I was trying out all the functions.. I typed a long post and clicked 'save as draft' (one of the new function) but my post anticlimax-ly disappeared. I clicked here and there to look for my post among the newly designed blogger tabs but it was gone.. Argghh! As a last resort I went to scan the help topics to get my draft back, but alas! I followed the directions and I guess my draft is gone for good. Sigh, instead of happily navigating around the new blogger, I've decided to come back to retype a new post. So my experiment is a warning to all the rest to be careful before you try out all the new functions and delete your whole blog by mistake. Hee heee..

Okay, just in case I'll bore the non Blogger users by talking about all this stuff they don't understand, let me move on to the next topic..

This is my 175th post for this blog!! All thanks to the blogger new function which keep count of the no. of the posts..I can keep track of the no. of posts I have now. I was pleasantly surprised as I didn't realised that I had been here so many times. Yeah..bloggie go..

No comments: