Sunday, May 02, 2004

Yo.. it's now very very late on Saturday night and very very early on Sunday morning. I'm so glad that the Labour day had arrived, first time I'm appreciating a holiday that falls on Saturday! Cos, I don't have to go for workshops, meet parents in school.. and no lessons at formation centre too! *wide grin* But sad to say, I've spent most of the day sleeping away and now it's gone in a wink! So now I can't bear to get back to sleep again, or should I say that I can't get back to sleep anymore. So more blogging!

Did I mention that I permed my hair last last Friday? Hmm..so far had been getting quite positive remarks from friends, colleagues and students. *wide grin again* Think so far my students are the ones who are the most straight-forward and come right up to me and asked what happened to my hair. But I guessed the Primary 1s haven't figure out what happened to teacher's hair (they only figured out it's still the same teacher) and the Pri 5 sometimes will comment that they prefer me with straight hair, tied up hair etc.. My colleagues must have observed the change in hairstyle but most of them did not comment about it directly or openly, though I've expected them to. Hmm..perhaps they DO have better things to do than to observe a change in their fellow colleagues hair, or are they just more subtle about fashion?

Meet up with the kayaking committee people today, sad to say that it's the only place I've went on my precious holiday. Been there mainly due to Miss Giam after her sad encounters at work this week, my passion for kayaking had actually miraculously died away after Ramunia and I think my mum had been waiting for this day to come for years. Whoa..4 months without touching the water is a total whole new record for me! But anyway, haven't seen the guys for a long time and they commented that I've become prettier! With my new hairdo and all...lallalala.. =) Heehee, then I see the rest with their sunburnt faces and wondered why I was doing all that for the past few years. Sigh..Think getting away from NP and kayaking can really make someone prettier. At least don't have to worry about spending money on pedicure, new hairdo and wasting it all away. But for me, I'm a weird case who's going back to studies soon..and I highly suspect that I'll be back to the kayaking scene maybe sometime after June?? But meanwhile, as boh chup as I am, there's still a lot of obligations for me to complete my duties, stuff that I've promised to do etc... Haiz, after the coming week, it's IPC again!

Think I haven't mention to many people that my overseas expedition at the end of the year will be at Yunnan, Dali of China and we'll be building bio-gas tanks for the people there. Does it sound familiar?? Yesh, you may find it hard to believe but it's the exact location and project that Miss Giam was supposed to do with her Lumos people last year, but it was put off due to SARS. Hmm, think it's my first trip to China and I'm still looking forward to enjoy the scenery there, but think I'll be more keen if we're embarking on a trip to Mongolia or Xinjiang. Somemore the project sounds stale thanks to Giam's publicity and excitement last year. Hahaha.. but nmind, I shall go there and dig all the shit on her behalf. I guess I'm making full use of my hols this year when I have the finacial capability and time to do so.. Next time, might not be possible to embark on such a long trip anymore due to limited leave and stuff. Also planning to visit Australia this year with good reasons too. Must start saving up!





No comments: