Monday, May 31, 2004

Hey, I'm back again!

Yo old bloggie, as you would have noticed, I'm undergoing a blog dry spell and haven't been here for two weeks! Well, I'm sure all my fans will be really glad to see this post up here. Hahaha..at least it show a beginning to the end of my blog dry spell, yah?


Actually I had been back everyday to read others' blogs but just didn't feel like blogging my own stuff. I'm actually quite inspired by Danping's 'new' layout and I've tried to make a major change since blogger had came up with some nicer templates recently. However, my blog doesn't seem to fit into those templetes..sigh, maybe my screen is too big and they don't show up properly. If that's the case, I can pray that probably it'll be alright when others read it. BUT! I suspect that I'm the biggest fan of my own blog anyway, so if it doesn't show up aesthetically pleasing to my eyes, it's quite irritating. That's the problem with being too rich, and getting a 17" flat panel monitor! Hahaha..

Or, I suspect that I'm been tampering with my templete too much that it become a templete of it's own.. and my blog won't fit easily into other templetes. And I'm not in the mood to go through all those HTML to make everything right again.

Nevertheless, I'm still very tempted to make a major change to my blog soon. Hahaha.. so you keep your eyes on this space! And may I add, it's Monday afternoon and I'm not suffering from Monday blues as I'm having hols now!!! It's only for this week, but still, better than nothing right?

No comments: