Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Yep..I'm in a much better mood, so back to blog about the nonsensical stuff again, Hurray!! First of all, there was a day or two when I used the photo above instead of the baby one, but Darlie commented that pple usually use black and white photos only to put on the lorry head during your funeral, so I changed it. But nevertheless, Ling also commented that the pic is nice, and I think..what the heck! It's quite nice since it got my face.. so now it's back. Hahahaa..


The next thing is that Xiaxue blogs are back and I'm much more used to seeing her back at blogspot then the Dream8 blogspace. Yeah.. Last night I also went to Mr Brown's blog (Darlie's fav) and read all the corny pictures he put up in the gallery. Just realised that all along his mainpage, which is the one I merely browsed through, is actually the summary of his SNE and other stuff.. no wonder I don't find them very interesting at all. Hehe.. I like the corny pictures. Also went to Dr Sheep blog and saw what she bought for her froggy prince's birthday. Hey, I realised that we have the same kind of frogs, but probably not the same froggy as her frog is already 27, while mine is barely 23. Hahaha..we share the same dreams though.

No comments: