Sunday, April 04, 2004

Okay, I've just linked up Danping's blog as she had decided to let her blog go public. Yeah!! She can finally increase the readership of her blog, especially since it's linked to mine now! Hee hee.. I wonder what makes her change her mind though.. Maybe it's exams coming, she decided to blog even more wacky stuff there and it would be a waste if only me and Aileen reads it everyday. All blogs are public webpage anyway, Hock Sui seems to find it quite weird that I'm putting up thoughts and pictures for the whole world to see. Perhaps there's a little of the 'exhibitionist' streak in me and I don't mind letting the whole world knows what I'm up to. Haiyah, any stranger in their right mind will not be interested to read about my life anyway. Unless, you find the author too pretty to resist? Muahahha.. Hmm, maybe it's weird that I blog about my students and they search Google for their name and end up here. BUT, I don't think they're at that age yet. Imagine, Primary 1s reading my blog and decided not to put up their hands anymore.


Hee hee.. And I'm making a disclaimer here, it's not going to affect my professionalism. Ermm, for example, even though I call my students 'monkeys' I will still try my best to teach them yah? Not as if I'm secretly thinking that they're monkeys so I will treat them like one... HAhahha.. I will be bringing bananas into the class to pacify them! A year back, a medical student was quoted in Streats for what she wrote in her blog, and it caused her a lot of inconvenience as it was deemed that whatever she wrote is politically incorrect for someone in such a noble service. I feel that blogs are comments, inner feelings and whatever is said cannot be brought to the court as if it's something that had been done. Oh yah, it's sure true that nowadays there's only too many examples that the world is changing. Teachers luring their female students, priest getting caught for embazzlement etc.. I think all male teachers (esp secondary school ones) had been reminded a great deal of times recently about how they should be treating their students. It's quite tiring to be nagged at because of some black sheep yah? During the preparatory course for teaching, the lecturer was mentioning that gays are being accepted into the teaching service nowadays, it's just that they had to declare their sexual orientation to the prinicpal and core staff. Yah, I guess that's justifiable... it's not as if people who are homosexuals are desperate raging perverts. Well, I guess at present stage no parents will like their kids to be taught by gays so everything is being kept hush hush..

Yep, had blog quite a lot today. It had been one of the most wonderful weekends. Met up with close friends, with Hock Sui and had long meaningful chats to catch up with important people in my life. I feel so much accomplished and happier. Sigh...but the week is starting again, and I've yet to complete the lesson plan for the week. Lazy teacher.. I can hardly blame my students for being lazy, can I? Hahahha..maybe I'll become the next GTO that kind of funky teacher. I'm Great Teacher Chiang! The only thing to look forward is Good Friday.. thank god for sacrificing to give us a day of holiday each year. I'm really thankful to the Christ now.

No comments: