Monday, April 12, 2004

Sad for you blog.. I'm in a blogging dry spell. Hahaha..let's pray that I have something interesting for you soon.

Oh wait, I just remember something. SMRT had removed all the rubbish bins on the platforms of the MRT stations, and that's really disgusting. God knows for what reason, shouldn't they be trying to make Singapore a cleaner place? I think it's disgusting too, cos I think while waiting for the train is the best time for me to use my facial blotters and I don't fancy throwing a used facial blotter back into my bag. Sigh. What have all the bins gone? Hmm..maybe one the rubbish bins accidentally rolled into the MRT track and caused a near-accident with an approaching train, and they've decided that rubbish bins on platforms are hazards!!

Well, don't think that It was an interesting blog. Hahaha.. maybe I should just go to sleep, gotta to be back in sch early to vet exam papers and to deal with monkeys again. Why is the long weekend over so soon?? I had a great time though, and the good news is that the term is already one-third gone. Hee hee..lazy teacher..

No comments: