Thursday, September 25, 2003

Yeah..it's raining outside, great for sleeping!! But just now I've slept after coming home, too tired.. Another few pairs of friends have broken up, think it's really in the air now. Cupid must be slacking like me, not doing his job.. =P I think different people really have different agenda and philosophy when they found someone to be with.. it's sort of strange but that's the way of life. I thot it's important to know the person well before you be with him/her, at least must be friends? or good friends? But many others are getting to know each other after they are already an item.. like 'love at first sight'.. it's all rubbish. Hahaha..enough of this.

I think the society is flawed, maybe if I'm a guy nobody will say anything if I don't know how to cook and wash. Why, why am I not a man? Then can sit back and relax at home already, sigh. Hmm.. maybe someday I really need to learn... I think cooking is like doing experiments, it's a series of combustion and chemical reaction. Then maybe if you add the wrong elements or too much of something the whole thing will go wrong.. Somemore experiments have to keep trying and trying before you get the best results, it's just like what the scientists did. Anyway, I'm lousy at science, and I'm lousy at cooking too.. I can't whip up anything edible, not yet..

No comments: