Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Just added Aileen's blog link to my page.. hee hee. And she's really been blogging a lot for the past week! Think working life must be really boring, hahaha.. Anyway I was off blogging mood for the past few days, so wasn't as long-winded as before. Now back just for a short one.

Yoohoo.. in case Ling is dropping by here, Blog is the short form for Weblog. Get it? =P Anyway, my templete is 'nicer' because blogspot used to provide a lot more variety of templetes and backgrounds. I didn't do anything to change it on my own, and they just provided me with this.. but I don't know what happened after they revamped everything. Now it's all left the dull, boring designs, so I don't bother changing anymore.

Went on shopping spree after the stayover at club on Sunday. Got my allowances from my tuitions and kayaking, so suddenly I felt that I need a lot of things... Erm, was resisting the urge to splurge and convinced myself that some of these 'needs' are just 'wants'. Hahhaa.. Was quite tired after shopping around Cityhall area when I met a friend at Suntec. We went to Thailand together last year and therefore we're somehow quite close after spending two weeks there together. Was quite surprised and happy to meet him as I haven't see him around after we've graduated, but somehow his girlfriend who was with him made me feel quite uncomfortable. Can't explain it, but her behaviour was rather unfriendly which is out of the norm that kind. At first I thought that she's just a passer-by, as she didn't even seem to acknowledge the fact that her bf had met a friend. I guessed she just didn't like other girls talking to him, so I made my escape really fast to put her mind at ease, and went on with my shopping. It's really strange, as we were only chatting normally, and I'm not the exceptionally sociable type, so of course won't touch her bf right? Anyway, the friend whom I met was a really nice person, so didn't ask him too much about his gf also. He is a 100% good boyfriend from what we know of him during the trip, as he was the only one who's attached among all of us and during the trip almost everything he bought was for his gf, somemore he did spent a lot to make long-distance calls back everynight. We kept teasing him about it as one of us happened to overheard his conversations on the phone..hahaa..

No comments: