Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Sunny daze
Think going for a few camps is good, like what Danping says, it helps to take away some unfounded worries. Anyway, this week is turning out to be a better one for me.. after coming back from the Area 2 ATC and Primary 5 camp, which were both quite fun and enjoyable. Think the sun is finally out with the rainbow! Initially had a lousy time on Monday morning when I got up to go for the camp, as I was stucked in my room. Somehow the door won't budge no matter how I turned the door knob, ended up using the phone in my room to call the living room as nobody heard me shouting for help. Mum called the locksmith and I took the next hour getting confined in, thirsty and worried that I'll be late for the ATC. Really suay.. Went back to sleep for a while in the end. Hee.. come to think of it, whole incident was quite funnie but Mum was quite horrified afterall. She left my room without a working door knob now so that it can't be closed and locked at all. =P

Okay, short updates. Next two days are going to be another two kayaking days for me, as there's a lot of courses in club this week. Initially was reluctant to go for kayaking again as ATC was going to be tiring, and everyone was so shocked that I told them I'm going to pia so many kayaking sessions this week. But Erik was looking for help urgently and I think I'm still coping quite well with the ATC, not too tired out. Still having another KOP before the gathering this Sat, that's my fifth day of teaching kayaking this week, only left with two days on the land. Think I'm spending more time in the sea than at home this week. =)

No comments: