Thursday, September 18, 2003

Usually watching TV is my least favourite activity as it's quite boring and can be a waste of time! But for the past few days, had been catching the drama <倩女幽魂> on Channel U everynight. The storyline line is quite interesting, as there's many small parts and little stories intertwined together. Maybe I'm just bored, but think it's quite an alluring story, and getting better. They have quite a strong cast in this show which is another attractive part... Daniel Chan is Ning Caichen, the scholar who fell in love with the female ghost Xiao Qian, acted by 大 S. But right now, she's still haven't die yet and is still a human in the show. They are star-crossed lovers for seven lifetimes. Wow..I'm amazed, who can think of such storyline? It's something like the vampire show which was one of my favourites a few years ago. =)

Had missed a few chances of watching the show Turn Left Turn Right, I think it's a show that everyone been wanting to watch. Heard not-so-good from the experts but amateurs like my friends said it's worth watching a second time, even the guys. Hahaha..I've decided to wait; can't make up my mind after promising too many pple to watch with them.

No comments: