Sunday, September 07, 2003

Singapore Hits Award
Yeah, missed the live broadcast last night as I went to visit Michelle after the camp, and Jay bagged 3 awards this year!! This morning, managed to catch 933 top 20 hits for the week and another song <<晴天>> from the new album is on the list now, another of my favourites but it's a sad song.. still wondering why the song is named this way.

晴天


词、曲:JAY

故事的小黄花 从出生那年就飘着 童年的荡秋千
随记忆一直晃到现在 ㄖㄨㄟ ㄙㄡ ㄙㄡ ㄒ一 ㄉㄡ ㄒ一
ㄌㄚ ㄙㄡ ㄌㄚ ㄒ一 ㄒ一 ㄒ一 ㄒ一 ㄌㄚ ㄒ一 ㄌㄚ ㄙㄡ
吹着前奏望着天空我想起花瓣试着掉落 为你翘课的那一天
花落的那一天 教室的那一间 我怎么看不见 消失的下雨天
我好想再淋一遍 没想到失去的勇气我还留着 好想再问一遍
你会等待还是离开 刮风这天 我试过握着你手
但偏偏 雨渐渐 大到我看你不见 还要多久
我才能在你身边 等待放晴的那天 也许我会比较好一点
从前从前 有个人爱你很久 但偏偏 雨渐渐 把距离吹得好远
好不容易 又能再多爱一天 但故事的最后你好像说了拜拜






Teacher..teacher..
Came back from the Pri 5 camp that Giam was in charge of organising, must say that she really did a good job. All of us were quite unwilling to go at first, and we woke up very very early on Friday morn (that was when I was beginning to regret) but at the end of it, hmm... enjoyable in a way and all of us enjoyed it somehow. I must say that the kids are quite cute and I liked them a lot, but was really horrifying at the beginning. I was having real headache and felt so exhuasted on the evening of the first day. Really will give second thoughts about teaching primary school children if I were to become a teacher..hee hee.. and can't imagine what it's like to bring up my own kids when I'll have to face them 24 hours for years.. NO!! Sigh, just after one day, I felt so tired when we were on our way back from camp.. quite glad that it's only a 2D1N camp. It's not the activities, but just coaxing them, rounding them up and making them stand in lines is tiring most of the time. Children are real surprising, they don't mind getting dirty and wet, but they're always complaining and whining for attention.. keep having them running up to me and say 'Teacher..teacher.." argghh..=P

Raining days
The past one week had been tough..tough..tough for me..=P It's just like the sunlight disappearing behind the clouds, it'll be out one day. It's not just the Pri 5 camp that's making me tired, but I feel both emotionally and physically exhausted. It's been an unpleasant week and I just feel quite sick and tired of my own life at this moment. Sigh, got a msg from Giam this morning and felt glad about her care and concern. She is more sensitive than many others, and at some moments, I'm very appreciative. On the MRT ride back yesterday, she was asking about my eyebags and eye rings, and I just realised that she's right when I looked at the mirror today.. I'm looking more tired and haggard then ever. Panda eyes..=P Really wish that I can talk about it, but I can squeak no more. I don't understand why too..

No comments: