Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Woke up with a throat infection and I sound really horrible now.. Sigh. Supposed to have an interview this morning but I don't think I can't even speak now, so decided to rest at home instead..heee..=P I'm quite glad to get more sleep even though last night I had prepared a nice set of clothes with skirt, jacket and proper shoes to be worn today (seeked opinions from my image consultant and borrowed everything from her). A few days ago I was having flu when visiting the zoo, and thought that I had recovered quite fast.. guess the virus is taking its own sweet time to infect me slowly. Usually I'm quite grouchy and upset when I'm sick, but today I'm in fact quite happy.. relieved from the thoughts of another interview. Hee, I'm really slack.

Mum's nagging at me to go and visit a doctor, the burning sensation is really uncomfortable, and I don't even sound human now..

No comments: