Saturday, August 09, 2003

My boy boy went home tonight...=P

Just now typed a really long post.. but dunno what stupid key I've pressed accidentally and it's all gone.. sheesh..

Was wondering what to do tomorrow.. Think I'll go Esplanade to watch fireworks with the young people if Hock Sui is not back tmr. Dunno them so well, but don't really mind their company too. Sometimes also find it enjoyable to mix around with the younger lots, think I'm someone who can 'clique' well with the young ones but I tend to shun people who are older and higher in status as they intimidates me, if you get what I mean. No news from my older friends yet, anyway. As for Sunday, had wanted to go zoo. Realised that these few weeks, my time was really burnt with either tuition or kayaking, missed out on a lot of gatherings with the non-Changi friends. Just now was talking to Shijian, then he said that recently they had a gathering at 'Ai Qin Hai' and Teck Wee, Huiquan, Ryan, Woon woon were all there. Knew about the outing but realised that I went Night Safari that night so didn't go in the end, and it's a long time since I last see them already... so feel that I should show up after MIA for so long. Ever since Ryan went into NS, haven't been able to meet up with him even though he had been attending some of the weekend gatherings (which I've missed). Maybe really more motivated to go to club after I've passed my coaching one, and there's good company there. Think it's the fish and bear's paw thingie.. But I'm glad that more of my friends are very motivated to pick up kayaking recently. In a dilemma now, think maybe I should be more hardworking and go practice skills this Sunday instead. Sigh.. think I'll decide tomorrow according to my mood.

No comments: