Friday, August 15, 2003

Time
Sigh.. It's really a commodity that we put up a fight to find, grapple to gain, struggle to control and fail to manage. Sad isn't it? Sometimes we even wish that time will pass slowly (during good times) or fly past in our lives (when bored? exam period?) I dunno, but I hope that I'm making good use of my time while I'm still young. But I guess, one good thing about time is that it's the only thing in this world that's really fair, and everyone can only have just that 24 hours. If its other things like wealth, beauty, intelligence, or just pure luck...then it's a different story. Life is fair.. god is fair..

Anyway, I'm going Sentosa this sat! Hee..it's really lucky lately. Just been to Night Safari and Zoo, and now can go Sentosa to play... Yeah! I'm really glad that after so many months, finally we have the chance to spend a memorable day celebrating our monthly anniversary. Previously was just busy with our exams, studies, convocation etc.. and to think that next mth we won't be able to meet up at all, it's still quite a good deal yah? hahaha.. =)

Time is really a commodity that's hard to come by..

No comments: