Friday, May 09, 2003

It's really hard to be a superstar..even though I'm not really one.

But when many bored pple come together, there's many things to do together and they become busy. Gatherings, mentoring, tuitioning, kayaking.. the worst thing is when they clash together. When you take studies out of the list, I dunno which one is more impt. Tuition is crucial to me because money is for my survival, esp when I keep myself entertained when I'm not getting Mum's approval *hah!*, and now I've developed a moral obligation for the students to complicate things further, how nice! Gatherings are important to me, and I'm looking forward to the few gatherings next week, the first one is a kopi session with NYNP squadmates and the other one is steamboat with the good old friends. Quite rare chance to enjoy such gatherings with all my old friends, all thanks to San who is getting so bored that she had everything organised for us. Since it's such rare chance, I'll surely have to make time for it. As for IPC, it's always top of my priorities, as it's my passion. Maybe it's really time to take a step back, had been happily 'stucked' with the same role for many years. Just now Danping also reminded me that I have no obligations to commit for the whole course, but on my part, somehow feel quite uncomfortable about it..sigh.. Most likely after this time, the next course also won't get myself involved again. I'm trying to juggle tuitioning with it so that I'll have income and can enjoy at the same time. But mentoring for my group is going to speed up in coming weeks due to time constraint, and this sat going to clash with tuitioning, which one is more impt? As for kayaking, this weekend and next weekend I have added obligations, so suddenly it's also one of the priorities. Seasports is my 2nd passion when I have nothing much to do, but lately also got more and more reasons to go down club often. Now I'm wondering, when I'm working full time, which of these do I have to drop first? I think the bottom line is ..which one makes me happier, I just do it! hahah...it's all play afterall.

Yah, it's really hard to be a superstar. *wink**wink*

No comments: