Tuesday, May 06, 2003

hieee...long time no update..

Had a wonderful weekend as my exams are finally over and suddenly..I've graduated and very free now!! But I didn't really went for a very wild celebration for my graduation, I was too tired to go cheong also. And ended up having tuitions, kayaking and spent the weekend in club. Quite tired after the exams, didn't have the energy to go anywhere to havoc or paint the whole world red. The last paper was quite horrible, I dunno if it's tough for everyone or just me. *sigh* But as a consolation, the girl next to me was fidgeting around and after half an hour, she only wrote a few lines! Yeah..she managed to distract me so much that I even noticed her progress! Hopefully there'll be a few more people like her so that can pull down the bell curve low enough to save me! hahaa..*evil*!! Well, as for me, it's quite bad also.. there's only 3 questions and I didn't really know how answer one of them, think this is the one time when spotting questions didn't work, I was really not very lucky just for once. During the exams, after I just started writing, I had horrible thoughts!! I was trying to imagaine myself repeating just this module next semester and postponing my graduation for another year. Then I guess my parents will surely kill me!!

Initally was quite sad that wasn't able to go kayaking to frog island with Miss Giam and Miss Wu as it was planned well beforehand. Then realised that they had intended to slack instead, haiz..maybe should have nuah during the weekend with them. Why didn't I think of slacking??!! Quite sad for a moment just now, luckily Miss Giam's sms on my way home made me feel better. Hahaa, I must be too hardworking for a change, cos the previous time they are both more enthusisatic about kayaking then me. just thought I better get in touch with kayaking since the last time I paddled this year was back in January. Over the past one year and four months, it was only the second time I used the dancer to practice my skills. (the last time was somewhere in july last year at Pasir Ris with Danping) Well, maybe now that too much time on hand, can go down more often and play with the water. Hmm..think I'm also the first person in the world to let my spraydeck swam away on its own.. even though not as heart pain as the last time when my Nike watch went swimming at Sembawang, but ARGGHHHh..why did I let it happen again? Actually I was thinking of getting a new one just before that, as it was quite old after serving me for three years. But, also due to that..there's the sentimental value.. Hmm..maybe it's on its way to find Nike..how sad.

By the way, Wendy is back but she's already in Bali, enjoying the sea, the sun and the sand there...must be including the hunks too. =P The last time when she was back was just after my birthday, so it's already 2 mths since I last saw her.

Today?
For the past few days, didn't get much sleep, so slept till almost 1pm today. Feel like going shopping on my own today, and there's many places that I suddenly wanted to go. It's been a long time since I last spent sometime in solitude and with myself, today just seems like the perfect day to do that. My antisocial self is taking over again..hahaa.. I think it was back in March, when I went to the Esplanade by myself one fine afternoon after lessons, but got too busy to go anywhere ever since. But I spent the whole afternoon at home singing the SHE ktv disc that I've bought a few weeks back, then Danping msged me about dinner. Actually staying at home wasn't bad once in a while, didn't do that for a long time also. However, my younger sis Joey also finished her exams, and she was really home the whole day. It's fine if she's not disturbing me, except that she kept saying that my face is 'horrible and disgusting' for the past days as I'm having a pimple outbreak. She's really 'too helpful' at times, so today she made me use a scrub and a charcoal mud mask. The charcoal mask was just charcoal and mud, I'm really wondering how they could think of marketing it, and I don't think that it's cheap stuff. It stinged my face all over while the mud thing dried up, like applying chili on my face instead, hmm..think there's a bit of improvement, but the spots are still there. Think I didn't wash my face for too long and was having exams, so suddenly got a few spots. That rarely happen..so I don't wash my face except for special occasions. Funny that its just a few days ago when my tuition kid was asking me about pimples. She is just beginning to grow up and getting pimples so she's wondering that if they will 'drop off' or just disappear. Hmm..she asked me funny things at times that I dunno how to answer, so I only told her that it's like mosquitoe bites, and the swelling will go off after a while..hee hee..

No comments: