Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Exam Results
EN1101E TELLING TALES: AN INTRO TO LITERARY STUDIES B-
HR2101 HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT B-
IF3202 DYNAMICS OF INNOVATION B-
IF3204 E-LEARNING B+
PL3212Y HEALTH PSYCHOLOGY B+

Hmm..just gotten my results this morning, and frankly speaking was quite surprised as initially thought that I will do much worse than this, was expecting a few Cs. Had been asking around, and I think it's either I've been studying unknowingly or I had been quite lucky, as most of them had gotten one or two Cs this semester. Although it's really very average and not too fantastic, I'm easily satisified..hahahha.. I'm not a good student at all. Whatever is the case, I'll surely be attending Commencement this year! Yeah, think my parents will be even happier than me..=P Finally they don't have to pay for my school fees and allowance anymore, and these few weeks I'm really relying totally on my tuition allowance, sigh..tough life..

No comments: