Monday, May 12, 2003

It's another week again, but I'm really lucky for having the luxury to sleep all I want this morning after suffering from total fatigue last night. =P After my head touched the pillow, was off to dreamland and really didn't feel like waking up till I slept all I could. This morning Mum woke me up as I was rolling off my bed and I remembered myself crawling back onto the bed and snoozing blissfully again. Heh heh, think Danping is rather unfortunate in this aspect, can see that she was quite sad and worried about her Monday blues when she left. Nearing to the end of the day, we were rather happy to see Ms Giam out of her hermit retreat, and she was just the right person to entertain everyone when Danping and I are too tired to speak to Richard on the way back. But I was really tired, even though Wendy was back last night, and we even managed to meet up with her at Yishun, I couldn't focus on her exciting stories and photographs. Couldn't stop myself from yawning a thousand times. *sheepish grin* I guessed I was really not myself, even though the meal at KFC and Swenson did lifted my spirits a lot. Miss Giam msged me on my way back to find out if anything was wrong, she said that I was 'funny' at times, I guess she meant that I was rather weird. Danping also dropped me a nice email about our course, and suggestions for the coming session (arrghh, that's the last thing I want to think about actually) Haha, but I think for a long time and couldn't think of anything that was really wrong, I guess I was too tired, or too preoccupied thinking about the coming session. It wasn't too bad actually, Richard only made a few comments surprisingly and the few points he said wasn't that negative (but poor Danping was criticised by him due to some unforseen circumstances, she really unfortunate), and even uncle Meng Teck was rather nice to me..hee hee.. that old guy was actually hanging around to listen to what Richard was saying. He's a nice old man, even though he's rather long winded, yesterday I heard him telling Giam the same things about his trip, and that was roughly like what I've heard last week when he saw me at the club.

No comments: