Saturday, March 14, 2020

The march hols started...

P and I went to bed early last night even though its the weekend and the start of school hols. I woke up slightly before 6am this morning, thinking for a moment if I had to get up for work. I was pleased to remember that it's Saturday and after a mini battle in my head, I decided to wake up and go for a morning run. The last time I did this was before CNY and I was eagerly training for Tokyo marathon then. So many things had happened after that and I stopped my training runs for a month or so.

My home ground

Pork skin and chicken feet are my fave
Last night before I slept, I also took time to prepare my favourite keto soup, its supposed to be bone broth but I only cooked it for 4h in the rice cooker and I kept the ingredients for consumption, so it's not exactly bone broth. I love the consistency of food like pork skin and chicken feet so these are the staples in my soup. I enjoyed a few bowls of the soup after my run in the park.

Lovely way to start the hols...

No comments: