Thursday, March 12, 2020

Back to Keto and IF bandwagon

Doing keto at my favourite Genki outlet
59... 60... 61! Gosh! My weight have been scaling new height throughout these few months. Think the lightest I've gotten was 56kg ++ so I think its time for me to lose off those extra pounds again. I skipped dinner for a few days but it didnt help, so I did IF yesterday. Before tuition yesterday, I finished off some yummy keto ice cream at 3pm and only break fast after 15-16h at 6am this morning with some keto hot chocolate. I've wanted to make some keto waffles, but I had a early night to stop myself from feeling hungry and I could not wake up early enough, so I quickly whipped up some keto hot chocolate in 10 min before rushing to school. My weight finally dropped 1kg after IF, so I guess I better try to continue with it.

No comments: