Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Rest and Relax..

I did not go to school today as I had my manicure appointment this afternoon. I went for a 6.3km run around the park after P went to school. It's one of the rare weekdays when I could run in the morning, so I was really enjoying the experience. Sun was blazing hot once it hit 7.30am, just like my previous morning run. This time round I had my shades and cap ready so it was not too bad.

My breakfast
I came home around 8am and took a shower, but I could only break fast after 9am if I want to hit the 16h. I was famished and couldnt wait to have my breakfast after the half an hour wait, it's the last bowl of my delicious soup and yummy peanut butter ice cream I had whipped up. I really love the consistency of Adam's peanut butter as it's keto compliant and I'm able to mix it real well with the whipping cream. Yummy!

Love the theme of my nails this month

The tub of honey even have the wordings on it
I'm so glad that my manicurist Eileen is back at work again. I'm missed her service last month as she is expecting and needed some rest. Honestly, I've tried out at least 5 other home based artists but she is still the best, her room is also the most comfortable as I've done my nails in the kitchen, on the sofa in living room as well as messy bedrooms before. Everyone marveled at my nail designs after my monthly visit and I think this time she has outdone herself again. Love the caramel, bumble bees and the honey pot!

No comments: