Thursday, March 10, 2005

Zen Micro - Sporty Stud


The newest gadget to add to my collection! Light blue Zen Micro from Creative..  Posted by Hello

Rushed off from school rather early today to get the mp3 player that had been on my wish list for months. And I must say that the whole place was quite crowded even though it was 3pm on a Thursday afternoon. On my way up, there's already strings of people leaving with their buys. Doesn't anyone has to work? Or, are they all teachers? Wondering what it'll be like during weekends, I can imagine people jostling around and elbowing others for the super good bargains. =P

Anyway, was intending to get the 4GB Zen Micro that was luanched exclusively for this IT fair, but was surprised to know that it'll only be available on Sat, at a very cheap price of $299! Go get it! Can't help but suspect that its a sales gimmick to get pple to buy the 5GB version at a higher price since they've already went all the way to Suntec. Anyway, I was one of those who couldn't wait and fall for the gimmick, getting the original 5GB player. It's light blue!! (pink was sold out)

No comments: