Monday, March 28, 2005

I was black once, and I've just turned white


Before I erased the old template from the blogger settings, took one screen shot of it for the last time. I'm glad that so far I've gotten all positive comments for my new skin, all of you are my friends! =)

Well, it's either that or those who dislike it are keeping their mouths shut. In any case, it'll do me (and us) good to keep things that way as I have no intention of reviving the old skin. (Unless something goes wrong to my blog and I lost the new code, choy!) As some had pointed out, I've removed the picture of the "Yurong Street" (in Sydney) from the top of my blog as I've decided that it takes too long to load for new visitors and I'm also quite tired of it after staring at the same pic for a year. Maybe will put up something else if I can find something good. Meanwhile, I'll just try to keep things simple and neat. Posted by Hello

No comments: