Saturday, March 19, 2005

A word or two from me, once again

Realised that nowadays most of my blogs are full of pictures, with very few words other than the captions. I guess after getting a camera, I'm quite used to taking photos everywhere I go and these photos become an important source of inspiration for blogging. Well, of course the ease of using 'Hello' is another culprit for making my face appearing all over the place. =P

Decided to drop in a paragraph or two with just words and no photos for a change. Sometimes, find it hard to express myself in words anymore, even if I write in Chinese. People experiences situations of being tongue-tied during conversations and that's the same feeling I got whenever I want to write about something. Hmm.. it's like mind block when the words just don't flow, and whatever I'm writing, it doesn't accurately expresses my thoughts.

Well, anyway, haven't update much about Practicum. I must say that I'm one of those few lucky ones who only have minimum no. of 20 periods per week and I haven't been activated for any relief teaching yet. So far so good.. what else can I say? I think if there's anymore complaints from me, people will want to hantum me when I'm not looking. It's relaxing, yet stressful.. cos you know the quality of work just have to be better since you have so much time on hand. Well well well.. Hopefully the next 6 weeks will pass just as easily. I'm counting down. =)

No comments: