Saturday, March 19, 2005

Diving.. Tioman

The March holidays are coming to an end, unfortunately. And the most unfortunate thing of all is that I've spent most of it in enrichment lessons and its exams. The module had just ended today, phew!

Well, other than having lessons, I've managed to spend some time with the sun, the sand and the sea, once again!! Hahaha, sneaked off to Tioman last weekend, right after my work ended.. for a long awaited dive trip. =)

To be frank, I'm a person who's more holiday-minded than career-minded, holidays are a motivation for my career!!! Hahaha..even though the March holidays are hardly over, I'm planning for my June break just to motivate myself. Hmm, shall I plan for another dive trip? Or go Shanghai and then Taipei with my friends?

Setting off with the dark eye rings that I had been wearing since Practicum started.. =P Posted by Hello

No comments: