Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Yep, this week missed the weekly blogging slot on Monday as I was busy revising for my exams. =P Think everyone out there must be missing me and wondering how I'm doing..so here I am!! =) Just went to Danping's blog page and then.. it's so 'informative' and eventful, feel pale as a comparison but this can also be explainable by the fact that 1) she's have more free time on hand to blog 2) she's a even bigger slacker than me, or 3) she's even more sian than me, thus spending all her time blogging..hahhahaa. Anyway, the past 3 days had been spent in school studying, and now my studying companion had become Hock Sui. This semester Serene only have one paper left by now, Aileen is hibernating at home and Danping is at IA. So luckily yo..still got him around, but today he went off early to meet his project mates for dinner, so here I am rushing to the comp lab immediately!! hee hee.. my first paper is just tmr, but think I really need a 'well-deserved break'..

No comments: