Saturday, April 26, 2003

Back here to read my blog which was done in a hurry at the school comp lab this afternoon as I was rushing off for tuition. Received an sms from Danping regarding the blog about my poor 'Xiaoxing', just went over to her blog page and WOW! she actually blogged for every single day this week. That loser...hahaa, must be damned bored as I'm having exams this week and Giam is having her eyes glued to the TV for good. (By the way, as I'm blogging this, Andy just msg me over icq asking about my exams. And it's a wrong move on his part cos I'm only left with one paper! hahahaha)

[ andy ]: how's exams?

Akane
=): hee hee..it's time for me to make a grand annoucement!!

Akane
=): only left with one paper!!
how about you?? =)
[ andy ]: oohhh..
around there also la..
1+6

Akane
=): ohh..how wonderful...that should be over soon..

Akane
=): just not as soon as me loh..
[ andy ]: ya...
heh, at least i finish earlier than LUA HOCK SUI lor!!!!!!!!
muahahhaha..


wah..he best loh...come out with this tactic..
Anyway, back to the loser part, come to think of it, at least Danping only started blogging and she's only so keen about her blog ever since she got the boring attachment at this company. As for me..well, I've blogged for the past one and half years, been surfing net nightly for the past 5 years. Real Loser huh? wahhahahah...okay, time to sleep!

No comments: