Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Giam
That strange woman, I think her TV fever is getting even worse than usual. Last time she was watching prime time shows but now even those in the afternoon and wee hours she's also catching it without fail. She used to mention that she's using it to relieve her stress but now it seems that it's also a cause of her stress. I'm quite amused/bewildered, as TV is already not part of my life, at least it's not an essential item to me. But my mum is the same..she'll scold us if she forgot to switch the VCR to timer mode and missed the shows for a day. Yesterday Giam msged me suggesting to meet up in the evening after her tuition, and she said will msg me around 6 plus. So i left school and anticipating that she will tell me where to meet around 6, but she say she's going home to watch tv and also just woke up (I suspect from her student's place). I had a swim instead as I've brought my swim gear out, there were less than 10 pple in the pool! This morning she woke me up at 8.13am in the middle of a cosy sleep with a downpour outside, asking me if she should go to her school or come NUS. I adviced her to go her own sch as she said that it's more constructive...then went back to my sweet dreams. At 11am, she msged me saying that it's quite unproductive, might be coming NUS later in the day. At 12 plus, she msged me saying that the unproductiveness had encouraged her to go home and catch a 1pm (!!) show, asking me to force her to study later on. But now at the end of the day, she just changed her plans to go home, have home cooked dinner and slack again.. hahhahahhaha..weirdo!

No comments: