Wednesday, March 12, 2003

Well...today my laptop had finally stopped the anti-blog campaign and while I'm playing truant to stay at home to reply emails and blog at this hour..Viola! My blog page finally turned up, updated.


Traunt
Yah, I know shouldn't do this.. Both days I've packed my stuff and mentally prepared to go for lessons, even with my tutorials done. Today is a worse case, as I had tutorial and I had even changed my clothes to get out of the house after having lunch at home, but I was filling up this MCDS survey and there's a long long list of qns to be done before I can leave.. and Oops! After completing it, I realised I was going to be late, so decided not to go for lesson after all. Mum was surprised to see my back in my sleep-wear as I was still rushing to go off a few minutes before. Quite a absurd and lame excuse.. But.. As for yesterday, was having some extra time before lesson and figuring out how to download the midis to my phone..when I get carried away. Another lame excuse.. Luckily later my friend left a msg in my ICQ:


"Hi yurong!!
TOday's turn out for lec was reali pathetic...
Anyway, he said tt the assignment qtn will b posted on the IVLE by the end of this week... so take care and cya on thurs for lit yah ?
;-)" Heng ah! I didn't go all the way to school just for that pathetic two hours of lecture with pathetic turnout. And I have to spend another two hours traveling there and back anyway.


Jobs job..again
Okay okay, enough said, I've decided to buck up from now on for my exam revision..planning out the revision schedule these few days and trying hard to follow it.. for a few days at least..=) Yesterday was having dinner with Cheryl and Casey at Mos burger after our swim and they revealed to me how grim the life when working will become, the few hours you treasure after work each day will be gone before you realised, and very soon when you wake up the next morning it's work time again. When I tell them it's going to be my last four/five weeks of lessons left, I realised on my own that I have to really treasure the time when I can have lessons for just 2 hours for 2 days in a row and then spend the rest of the days in whatever way I want. Read from the forum last night that we can't expect to work just from 9-5 nowadays, in the first few years it's going to be even more than that, provided that you can find a job. Somebody also said that graduating a CAP score of 2.0-3.0 is as good as not having it as there's just too many graduates running around with lousy results. Well, sounds true to me and I guess I'm somewhere in this category..maybe a bit better off only. Everyone around me is graduating and quite stressed about employment and discussing it all the time, even though I really intend to relax and take my time in looking into it. I'm wondering if people are more stressed about exams or looking for a job. Everywhere I go, people will ask me if I had send out any resumes or not..Well, I guess I must start learning how to compose one, I think it'll come into use soon. It's a cruel world out there. Luckily, I'm not going to be the solebreadwinner of the family or something like this, both parents are in pink of health and Sis is earning enough to make them happy.. I asked Mum if she have any opinions if I carry on my studies for a few more years, and she only said that it's all up to me. =) Will think about that..


Dying?
This week's discussion for health psycho is about death.. and it's really sad and grim as well, how people deal with death and what they'll be going through when faced with death. I just finished my part for it, and quite shocking when the idealogy of death is being revealed to me. It's really far off, but when relating it to my life events, having a ideal job is better than having just any job, having just any job is better off then Unemployed.. and being Umemployed is still better off then being dead or diagnosed with teminal disease. So overall, I'm still lucky and should be happy.. as I'm alive! hahahahah..

No comments: