Friday, March 07, 2003

Was very happy last night after the meeting as I had a pleasant surprise by celebrating birthday and cutting the cake at the bus stop. Danping and Qiming turned up from nowhere too.. surprise surprise. Initially thought that meeting will be a serious one and was in the mood for CI course, expecting it not to be too fun as even Giam didn't turn up for the meeting, was very touched that the younger pple actually took the effort to get birthday present for me..=) Today wearing the new watch to school and thought that it really looks very nice, dressy and more girlish than my digital watches.. Yesterday morning also took one hour before school to wrap the goodies that I prepared to give out..reminded me of the time when I was in Pri 4 and proudly gave out rocher to my classmates on my birthday. Doing such things was quite popular back then.

Just received Wendy's sms and was very happy that she's finally back!! That day, when saw her email after the trip was glad that she wasn't back when I was diving. This time she's back for two nights, the previous time intended to stay over with her a week before CNY when she was back but didn't manage to do it. Hoping to really spend some time with her this time since she's back for a day more... Hmm, my weekend programme is quite planned but it's all fun activities so quite looking forward to it. This afternoon Joel's tuition is also canceled, that makes my tuitioning go down to only 3 slots for this week, suddenly really feel so free and happy! Tonight will be meeting Hock Sui to go career fair and intending to treat him dinner. Got a small wind chime for him cos the other time didn't any present for him and feel quite bad about it.. Then tmr early morning will be meeting Aileen around 7am for the Airforce interview, having tuition at noon and in the afternoon Sunset Bay for beach volleyball!! At night, promised Shijian to go and watch a concert with him and Pui Mun. And Sunday will be celebrating birthday with my NUS thai trip friends. All these was planned quite early so hopefully can slot in some time to meet up with Wendy too..

No comments: