Wednesday, March 05, 2003

Something wrong with the blogger server.. $%@! I still do not get to view my updated dive and birthday logs ABC after publishing them last night..hmm.. wondering if it's something wrong with my comp or the server. The last blog i see on the webpage is only the previous one written on the afternoon of my birthday.. but nmind, I've decided to carry on blogging and see if they will turn up later on. Just cleared away my history and temp folders as it keep on logging the old blog pages without reflecting the new ones on them, suddenly saw Danping had done a lot of blogging during her chix pox days! Somehow that's the only blog page that can load, the rest of my friends' blog pages also disappear... By the way, I can't resist cutting and pasting the following from DP's page:

Rong's going diving today. Wish her well and fun and maybe love and marriage too! If I am not wrong, most prob her highest-rating admirer will be there too... Hmm.. It will be a good chance for them to get together without all the unnecessary lightings (light bulbs, get it?). Hmm... Yar... Maybe after this Sunday, another of the girls will be in the attached category... Maybe not... Will see.


Hmm...wondering who she meant?? could it be Aloysius???!! *gasp* Then she really have strong predictive power to know that I will get a da shuai ge as my admirer during the dive trip..hahhahahha. That day, was cutting cake at home and as usual, make a wish and blew off the candles before that, and my mum was saying out loud that she wish that I can get a boyfriend soon. Among my 19 sms and 10 icq messages of birthday wishes, there were also quite a few that suggested to me it's a ripe time to get myself a bf. Why is everyone so concern about my 'zhong sheng da shi'... Well.. no comments from me, it's usually best to maintain silent over this issue.

No comments: