Monday, March 10, 2003

Somehow, my laptop at home is having a anti-blog campaign and I can't view my updated blog from there, although I can still blog.. So now can only see the beautiful pages that I've written from school. Had a really wonderful weekend, went for interview, concert, KTV..etc, other than the usual tuitions and weekend burnt in club. The gathering with Wendy was really short but she did seem to be the same as she was before she went working in Bintan, quite glad for her that she didn't change much. Was surprised that she remembered to get a present for me from club med, didn't expect her to bring back anything really...=) This year, I didn't expect to receive presents which I suddenly don't value anymore, but somehow I got quite a lot of presents from people, I'm wondering if I really did a better job in my social relationships in the past one year as compared to before.. Anyway, my birthday is finally over. Got a new handphone, a bag, a watch, a bracelet from Hock Sui, a nice T-shirt from Sae Kiat, a necklace from the rest of my thai trip gang and lots of wishes!! Maybe there's really a higher chance of getting things when you don't expect it.. Hmm, so probably I don't have to worry so much about job hunting, and it'll come by luck sooner or later when I'm not trying that hard anymore. Yeah.. a new theory developed today. Somehow, now I am also planning to slack for a longer while after exams, hoping to go for a few trips and see more places before I decide what to do next. There'll still be another 30 years ahead for me to work all I want, afterall..

No comments: