Wednesday, March 19, 2003

I think I'll be having a very busy weekend this week ..with course briefing for J03, junior NCO camp at my unit, night cycling event in HQ and my tutioning sessions!! Now, I'm in school trying to get a headstart in my lit essay and waiting for time to pass before I meet the rest to discuss about J03. Hm..all these are not exactly related to my academic work, so thinking of giving up one or two things (probably the night cycling or my unit camp), but I'm still very appalled by the idea that all lecturers have the impression that their module is the only module I'm taking this semester, sigh.. Why do all of them have to give out their essay topics less than a mth (some even two weeks) away from the deadline and expect me to be able to research and generate out a 2000 words essay within the short time frame?? Worse part is that, all of them are telepathic and expecting the essays to be due in the same one week. Argghh, I just can't help lamenting.. although it's not going to help me much.

No comments: