Monday, November 07, 2022

Gratitude Journal for 6th November 2022 (Sunday)

 

Great run tonight, not the speed but the feel

Things I'm grateful for:

  • Woke up early, cleared the last few pieces of my marking and I went to visit the folks early by noon, unlike the previous weeks when I procrastinated and only appeared in evening. 
  • Went out for a MAF run by 8pm, the weather was cool and windy and I really did enjoy getting back into jogging/running I've signed up for Nagoya Marathon (my 10th marathon) and I'm hoping to just finish it within the COT. The trainings (if I can follow through) will be disrupted by my month long trip but I'll have another 10 weeks to train after that. 
Things I'm looking forward to:
  • Clearing this week and flying over to visit P on Friday. 
  • After tomorrow, we'll have a marking day so it's kind of a break for us again. Yay!
  • We are down to 10+++++ days to our trip! 

No comments: