Saturday, November 26, 2022

Gratitude Journal for 25th November 2022 (Friday)

Cant believe we are finally one day away!

 Things I'm grateful about:

  • The school year is offically and finally over! We sent off the kids last week and completed our work week ending with the first aid course today.
  • Very blessed year when everything went smoothly for me. I'm really glad and truly grateful.
  • We said our goodbyes some colleagues and I'm sad that they are leaving but glad that beautiful memories are left behind.
  • Finally I can get a breather and just do whatever I like and not worry about work.
Things I'm looking forward to:
  • The TRIP! Although I was updating the Germany travel blog the past few days, I made a mental note to do a gratitude journal today as I've been counting down to the trip since March. 

No comments: