Sunday, September 25, 2022

Gratitude Journal for 24th September 2022 (Saturday)

 

P surprised me with iPad mini

Comparing with iPad Air + Magic Keyboard

Things I'm grateful for:

  • P suddenly came to me with a surprise, he bought me a iPad mini as I vaguely had the idea of getting one but he knew I would never get down to buy it
  • I loved the size and weight of the iPad mini a lot more but he was encouraging me to go with the iPad Air instead as it can be useful for researching and blogging while on the move
  • It's been almost 11 years since I got my last iPad 2
  • We almost did not visit the folks today as P was not feeling and when he was better we took hours driving around. It was an achievement for me as I drove to Sim Lim Square (toughest), then Apple Orchard (it got easier) and ran an errand at Alexandra Road. We only reach my parents' place at 10pm. 
Things I'm looking forward to:
  • I cant say I'm looking forward to the weekend being over but the next week is already T4W3 and I cant wait for the school year to be over. 

No comments: