Sunday, September 25, 2022

Gratitude Journal for 25th September 2022 (Sunday)

 

Amazing mookata dinner

Things I'm grateful for:

  • P and I had a good mookata dinner just now, we usually take a walk to the PCN after that but I'm not up to it tonight due to red alert and cramps
  • I totally forgot about my manicure/pedicure appointment today! It's really unlike me to forget about such things, but I'm glad my usual manicurist waited for me to arrived and I managed to get my nails done. 
  • Me time this weekend! Not much work done this weekend as I'm now determined to spend more me-time on weekends and holidays, partly also due to the discomfort and cramps. Anyway, I am much more productive when I stay behind to finish my work on weekdays.
Things I'm looking forward to:
  • The next weekend and the meetup with the girls on Friday! 

No comments: