Friday, December 18, 2020

Yearly meetup with the JPY-Z ladies

The vinegar drink and starters


Our very colourful starters and salad



My very big portion main course

The star shaped pizza with cream crust was really good



The mandatory wefie

 


I think the photos say it all. We always meet up yearly around November (Z's birthday) and sometimes June too when we are able to coordinate the time. I'm glad the girls I met the first few years of teaching are still in touch with me and we can catch up yearly.

This year, we met up at Sufood, its all vegetarian but the menu was more of fusion western fare and not what we expected of traditional vegetarian food. We met up on a Friday afternoon at Raffles City but it was quite crowded with shoppers and the restaurant was actually full at lunch time. We had the 8 course lunch set meal and the price was really affordable with big portion, most of us couldnt finish our main course. I would totally recommend friends to try out Sufood again. 

No comments: